Wednesday 6 June 2007

Busy preparing, but alas, no country yet

No offers of a country yet.

This week:
  • submitted my application for UK citizenship
  • posted my US passport for renewal
  • will go to hospital at suggestion of our dentist to have a complete radiograph of our entire mouth to be sure nothing will be causing future problems
  • doctor for our physicals and form filling
  • should be setting up appointments for nurse to draw blood and start our jags
  • research on letting our house out privately
  • discovered yet another country I'd love to get posted to: Tanzania - near the sea
  • reading the detailed course description for P2V (Preparing to Volunteer) which we're booked for the end of the month. I will also be attending the Health and Security course. As a non-volunteer this is all I need to attend course-wise. D will have professional courses.

Whew! I need a nap!

No worrys readers! When we take the courses I will give a description - this will interest other future volunteers. As for everyone wanting to read about adventure, I'm afraid it's still a few months away.

No comments: