Friday 28 August 2009

Hair salons in Uganda

It is difficult to find a hair stylist in Uganda that knows how to properly cut mzungu hair, and most will refuse to try. I took my chances twice at salons and had my hair 'butchered'. So I suggest you only go to a salon which is recommended by someone.

A stylist was recommended to me by Maggie, a partner of a volunteer and she always has nice-looking hair. So I finally went to her and was very pleased with the result. I had it cut and two-tone highlighted. The stylist is from Serbia and has a salon in her home which is very near Garden City Mall and the golf course.

Mira'Salon
1-3 Coral Crescent
Kololo
077 404 7200

5 comments:

Chris and Maggie said...

Thanks for the compliment Annie - yours looked great too! I can second your recommendation for Mira. Enjoy the last few weeks.
See you back in the UK.
Maggie

Annie said...

Ta, Maggie! I've already been thanked for the advice by a new volunteer on the VSO forum who is coming later this month.

Time is getting very short!
annie

Salons in indore said...

Great piece of writing, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.

Annie said...

Thanks!

Bancroft said...

A very interesting article. The insights are really helpful and informative. Thanks for posting.

Ladies Beauty Parlour In Anna Nagar